Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Learnerships 2022/2023
Application for Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Learnerships in 2022, How to apply for the Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2022 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Learnerships Application 2022
Are you interested in applying for Palabora Mining Company (PMC) learnerships? All information about the Palabora Mining Company (PMC) leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Palabora Mining Company (PMC): Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites applications for Non-Artisan Learnership programs. The programs are targeted at the citizens of Ba-Phalaborwa who are already in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with no work experience.
Successful candidates will enter into a 16-months learnership contract with Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd). This is not a contract of employment and does not guarantee a job at the end of the contract.
The following Learnerships are available:
- National Certificate: Mining Operations Underground Hard Rock: (Ref No: Mining2022)
- National Certificate: Mineral Processing: (Ref No: Mineral2022)
Selection and qualifying criteria:
- Must be an Unemployed South African Citizen.
- Must have Grade 12 with Maths, Physical Science and English (NB: Maths Literacy will not be accepted)
- Preference will be given to candidates with excellent academic records
- A Valid Driver’s license (Applicable for Mining Operations and Mineral Processing)
- Have not embarked on MQA Learnership before
- Must be aged between 18 – 35 years old with no criminal record.
- Short-listed applicants may be required to undergo psychometric / pre-screening assessments and interviews
How to Apply For Palabora Mining Company (PMC) Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply
Documents to be submitted with the application:
- An application letter
- A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Proof of residential address for Ba-Phalaborwa communities (i.e. Maseke, Lulekani, Makhushane, Namakgale, Benfarm, Selwane, Mashishimale and Phalaborwa Town) e.g Municipal letter or Tribal Authority letter, certified by a commissioner of Oaths.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- No late applications will be considered