Coca-Cola Learnerships 2022/2023
Application for Coca-Cola Learnerships in 2022, How to apply for the Coca-Cola Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2022 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Coca-Cola Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Coca-Cola Learnerships Application 2022
Are you interested in applying for Coca-Cola learnerships? All information about the Coca-Cola leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Coca-Cola: Packaging Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging department.
Locations: Devland & Midrand, Gauteng
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- A structured learning program that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme.
- Bottling processes and procedures
- Safety and housekeeping standards
- Quality tests and specifications
- Food handling practices
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply For Coca-Cola Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply