Mascor Learnerships 2022/2023
Application for Mascor Learnerships in 2022, How to apply for the Mascor Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2022 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Mascor Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Mascor Learnerships Application 2022
Are you interested in applying for Mascor learnerships? All information about the Mascor leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Mascor: Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023
Mascor is currently looking for an apprentice in the agricultural division to learn a technical job through on the job as well as franchise training under the guidance of an experienced Technician in order to obtain a trade test qualification.
- Willing to learn the systems including diagnostics.
- Achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- Ensure dealership quality levels are attained.
- Ensure franchise mandatory requirements are maintained.
- Endeavour to qualify in the allotted time.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at 100% and all queries are attended to timeously.
- Ensure proper communication regarding jobs in progress
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science
- or NTC 2 in Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and a related trade theory
Skills and Competencies:
- Mechanical skills
- Customer Service
- Be a practical, “hands on” type of person.
- Be passionate about mechanics and eager to qualify as a technician.