Gert Sibande College Internship 2022/2023 | Application Procedures
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the Gert Sibande College Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Gert Sibande College Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
Gert Sibande College Internship 2022 Application Details
Gert Sibande TVET College invites graduates with NC(V) Level 4 in Information Technology or any relevant qualification, must be conversant with MS Office computer packages to participate in the Internship Programme.
Workshop Assistant Mechanical
Gert Sibande TVET College invites graduates with NCV Level 4 Engineering and Related Design (with welding), must be conversant with MS Office computer packages to participate in the Internship Programme. A relevant Trade Test will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant are encourage to only submit a fully completed and officially signed new Z83 form and a comprehensive CV when applying for a post, contactable workrelated references on CV or Z83 form.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted to bring originally certified copies of all qualification, academic records, ID document and valid driver’s licence not older than 6 months, if drivers licence is required in terms of the requirements of the post
- Application Z83 form is available on our website, www.gscollege.edu.za or DPSA website
- Failure to submit the requested documents when contacted to attend interview will result in your application not being considered
- No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted
- Applicants should submit separate Z83 and CV where more than one post is applied for
- Selected candidates will be subjected to vetting process and personnel suitability check in terms of minimum information security standard
- The College reserves the right to verify any information received in applications
- Late and incomplete Z83 and CV will not be considered
- Submission of fraudulent documentation and canvassing of Council members or College staff will immediately disqualify the candidate
- Communication will be entered into with successful and unsuccessful candidates who attended interviews
- Should you not receive any response from us within 60 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful
- Post reference number should be indicated on the Z83 and CV
- The College reserves the right to withdraw any position at any time.
Applications must be forwarded to: The Acting Principal/CEO, Gert Sibande TVET College, P.O. Box 3475, Standerton, 2430 or for attention Acting Manager HR: Mr BJ