SAPS Airhostess Vacancy 2022/2023 | Application Procedures
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the SAPS Airhostess Vacancys Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
SAPS Airhostess Vacancy 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
SAPS Airhostess Vacancy 2022 Application Details
The SAPS offers careers in various fields. If you join the SAPS you can either become a police official or a civilian employee. Police officials are employed in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995 (Act No 68 of 1995). Civilian employees are employed in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 (Act No 103 of 1994).
SAPS current vacancies are available in the following provinces; Head Office
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational);
- An applicable three (3) year Diploma/Degree registered on the National Learner Record Database on at least an NQF 6 level, in the field of the post will serve as an added advantage;
- Be proficient in at least two official languages, of which one must be English;
- Must be a South African Citizen;
- Must have no previous criminal/disciplinary convictions or criminal or departmental cases pending;
- Be in possession of at least a valid light motor vehicle driver’s license;
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening;
- Relevant courses in the field of the post may be an advantage;
- Must not have tattoos that will be visible when wearing summer uniform.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid SACAA Cabin crew license
- Be compassionate and caring
- Be confident and responsible
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a good command of the English language
- Must have the ability to remain calm and controlled when under pressure*Must be medically and physically fit
How to Apply For SAPS Airhostess Vacancy 2022
HOW TO APPLY
The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the application form.
A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
Copies do not have to be certified and original documentation must be produced during the selection process as requested.
Uncertified copies of an applicant’s ID, Senior Certificate and all educational qualifications obtained, service certificates of previous employers stating the occupation, proof of relevant experience in the field of the post and motor vehicle driver’s license, must be attached to the application.
Qualifications and driver’s licenses submitted will be subjected to verification checking with the relevant institutions. The South African Police Service will verify the residential address of applicants and conduct reference checks.
Appointments will be made in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995 as applicable to the post environment.
Applicants appointed under the Police Service Act will be subjected to a medical assessment by a medical practitioner as determined by SAPS prescripts.
Applicants appointed under the Police Service Act will be subjected to undergo a lateral entry training programme at a SAPS training institution, where applicable.
Applications must be mailed/submitted timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
The closing date for applications is 2022-08-19 at 16:00 late applications will not be considered.