The City of Joburg Internship 2022/2023 – Application | How to Apply
The City of Joburg Internship 2022/2023 | Application Procedures
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the The City of Joburg Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
The City of Joburg Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
The City of Joburg Internship 2022 Application Details
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by a tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
The City is committed to providing work-based training for students.
- Matric (NQF 4);
- Computer literacy;
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
- Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant documents (Certified Qualification/s, ID, and CV).
- The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply For The City of Joburg Internship 2022
Click Here to Apply Online for The City of Joburg Internship