VKB Group Learnerships 2022/2023 – Apply Here
VKB Group Learnerships 2022/2023
Application for VKB Group Learnerships in 2022, How to apply for the VKB Group Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2022 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the VKB Group Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
VKB Group Learnerships Application 2022
Are you interested in applying for VKB Group learnerships? All information about the VKB Group leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
VKB Group: Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
VKB Agriculture is offering a learnership in the grain industry called Grain Handling NQF3. Learnership program is to offer unemployed individuals the opportunity to learn and develop within the Agricultural environment, specifically in Grain Handling. Skills are acquired through a learning period and are developed through constant application and correction.
About the Programme:
- The training program is compiled in such a way to assist the candidate, as skills are mastered, to gather information/”proof” which will enable the learner to mould him/herself in such a way to become a highly successful candidate, who will be able to function within a VKB Silo branch unit.
- The candidate will be exposed to all possible facets of VKB Agriculture, by functioning within the day-to-day activities of a Silo Branch.
- During the training program a specialist will always be assigned to the learner to assist with his/her development within every facet of the Silo branch.
- During the entire training period various aspects will be covered, for example: Basic Communication Skills, Basic Numeracy Skills, Basic Business Skills, Routine Care of Technical and Site Equipment, Customer service, Administrative Assistance, Basic Computer Skills and various Grain Handling skills.
- Unemployed individuals only
- Qualification equal or not lower than Grade 12
- Competent in English (Competency in Afrikaans will be an advantage)
- Competent in basic Mathematics
- Computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage
- Constantly adding value to the business
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Client service orientation
How to Apply For VKB Group Learnerships 2022/2023
Apply Online for the VKB Group: Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px