Transnet Learnerships 2023/2024
Application for Transnet Learnerships in 2023, How to apply for the Transnet Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2023 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Transnet Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Transnet Learnerships Application 2023
Are you interested in applying for Transnet learnerships? All information about the Transnet leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Transnet: Apprenticeship Programme 2023/2024
Position Purpose: Is to Recruit and develop a highly-skilled workforce that helps grow Transnet business in order to Improve productivity,profitability, and an employer’s bottom line.
As part of Transnet Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Academy is offering comprehensive bursaries to learners to be trained as Artisans on the following field and Location.
Opportunities are available in the followig trades:
- Electrical Fitter
- Structural Plater
- Wagon Fitter
- Fitter & Turner
- Diesel Electrical Fitter
- Turner Machinist
- Electro Mechanician
- Installations of machines in the workshops
- Repair and maintenance of all buildings and machines
- Mechanical fault finding and repairs to electro hydraulic machines including motorised equipment.
- Conduct PM’s and report on defects Mechanical overhaul, modifications, upgrade of machines and equipment
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects all passed
- or Technical National Certificate Vocational Level 4 or higher with 7 subjects passed
- or Technical Matric Certificate including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory passed
How to Apply For Transnet Learnerships 2023/2024
Electrical Fitter Apprentice
Structural Plater Apprentice
Wagon Fitter Apprentice
Fitter & Turner Apprentice
Diesel Electrical Fitter Apprentice
Turner Machinist Apprentice
Electro Mechanician Apprentice