Stefanutti Stocks Learnerships 2022/2023
Application for Stefanutti Stocks Learnerships in 2022, How to apply for the Stefanutti Stocks Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2022 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Stefanutti Stocks Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Stefanutti Stocks Learnerships Application 2022
Are you interested in applying for Stefanutti Stocks learnerships? All information about the Stefanutti Stocks leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Stefanutti Stocks: Safety Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
Successful candidates will sign a Learnership Agreement as prescribed by Construction Education Training Authority (CETA) as well as a Limited Duration Contract of Employment.
NB. Successful applicants will be paid a monthly Stipend.
Primary duties will include:
- Attending a full-time learnership course at the Stefanutti Stocks Head Offices – Chloorkop, Kempton Park
- 100% class attendance.
- Submission of site workbooks.
- Need to be found competent in classroom training and on-site assessments.
- Compile supporting evidence relating to each Unit Standard.
- Must Grade 12 / Matric.
- Must have own reliable transport,
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have a valid Code 8 driver’s license.
- Must pass a psychometric assessment and Stress Medical during the recruitment process
- Must be willing to be placed in numerous geographic areas as per organizational requirements
How to Apply For Stefanutti Stocks Learnerships 2022/2023