SoluGrowth Finance Internship 2022/2023 – Application Form | How to Apply
SoluGrowth Finance Internship 2022/2023 | Application Procedures
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the SoluGrowth Finance Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
SoluGrowth Finance Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
SoluGrowth Finance Internship 2022 Application Details
SoluGrowth is looking for a TVET Finance Internship for 18 Months at Rosslyn (Pretoria) to assist their Finance Team with various generalist finance responsibilities.
The Intern will gain exposure to the day-to-day processes which will include Accounts Payable, Vendor Management, Cashbook Reconciliations, and other departmental administration processes.
- Capturing of transactions on the accounting system.
- Ensuring cash claim expenditure is accurate and timeously.
- Processing payments onto the banking system.
- Processing entries on the bank account on the accounting system e.g., payment runs, bank charges, and interest.
- Processing of bank reconciliations.
- Accurately and timeously capturing credit card expenditures across the business, as required.
- Participate in outstanding claims investigations and execute new applications for credit cards.
- Participate in the new vendor creation process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Matric Certificate.
- N6 Certificate (TVET College) in Finance.
- Minimum of 0 to 1 year of working experience.
- Sound knowledge of Financial Management.
Core competencies & attributes
- High attention to detail and delivery orientated.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent MS Word and MS Excel skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to manage time, prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Able to solve problems logically.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to work without distraction.
- Team player and motivated to learn with a strong desire to take on a new challenge.
How to Apply For SoluGrowth Finance Internship 2022
Click Here to Apply Online for the SoluGrowth Finance Internship