Sanlam Learnerships 2023/2024
Application for Sanlam Learnerships in 2023, How to apply for the Sanlam Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2023 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Sanlam Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Sanlam Learnerships Application 2023
Are you interested in applying for Sanlam learnerships? All information about the Sanlam leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Sanlam: Admin Learnership Programme 2023/2024
SA Retail Mass cluster offers a unique opportunity for young, enthusiastic and energetic persons from the designated groups to gain practical working experience in a corporate environment.
The learnership programme is aimed at matriculants and offers:
- A 12-month contract
- A monthly stipend
- On the job training and assessment
- FETC Long Term Insurance Qualification
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Acquire knowledge of company products, services and operational processes and systems
- Complete practical onsite training
- Fill out logbooks for workplace-based learning
- Pass and complete the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Carry out tasks and duties as contracted with your manager
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Not be currently employed
- Be aged between 18 and 34 years
- Not have completed a previous learnership
- Be willing to commit to complete the 12-month programme