Novus Print Learnerships 2023/2024
Application for Novus Print Learnerships in 2023, How to apply for the Novus Print Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2023 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Novus Print Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Novus Print Learnerships Application 2023
Are you interested in applying for Novus Print learnerships? All information about the Novus Print leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Novus Print: Apprenticeship Programme 2023
Novus Print: Montague Gardens is currently seeking applicants for the 2024 apprenticeship programme which will commence in January 2024. Apprenticeships in the following trades (Gravure Pre-Press, Lithography Press, Mechanised Bookbinding, Gravure Press, Sheetfed Press, Printers Mechanic and Printers Electrician) are available.
The programme consists of 36 months of facilitated theoretical and experiential training. This is in preparation of the respective trade tests.
- The successful applicants will be contracted with the employer and the FP&M SETA for the duration of the training.
- Phase 1: Complete approximately 4-5 months theoretical training at the academy.
- Phase 2-4: Complete approximately 26-30 months at Novus Print for the core experiential component of the training.
- The three-year apprenticeship consists of core theoretical training with the academy and Printing SA.
- There is no contractual obligation with regards to permanent placement in the respective trade after successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
- Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy
- Mathematical Literacy with a pass rate of 50% (Please attach matric certificate or latest results
NB. The completion of a set of technical test batteries with appropriate outcome scoring, is a pre-requisite for acceptance into the apprentice program
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in English (all course material is in English).
- Willingness to work shifts.
- Exceptional colour perception.
- A technical interest or demonstrated technical aptitude would be an advantage.