Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships 2023/2024
Application for Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships in 2023, How to apply for the Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2023 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Paramedic Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships Application 2023
Are you interested in applying for Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships? All information about the Momentum Metropolitan Learnerships application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Momentum Metropolitan Learnership 2023
Role Purpose: To enhance the lifetime financial wellness of people, their families, and their communities through empowerment and education. Accurately capture data in order to support the region and process all the administrative tasks according to agreed standards and turnaround times.
- Accurately identify problems and proactively solve them
- Identify entrepreneurial opportunities in every interaction
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Accurately capture and check new business documentation.
- Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames
- Screen and route all queries received to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain the relevant office housekeeping standards
- Escalate faults/errors on applications to Line Manager
- Providing feedback on the status of applications i.e. outstanding requirements and errors
- Provide updates on how many applications were issued and processed
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Resolve client queries and follow up to ensure queries are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Process the relevant policy transactions per client interaction
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification
- Must be unemployed,
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be aged between 18 and 35 years old.
- Interest in sales and customer service essential
- No criminal record
- Have honesty and integrity
- Previously disadvantaged candidates
- People with disability are encouraged to apply
- All CVs must include a matric certificate/ statement of results
Skills and Competencies:
- Eye for Detail with good planning and Time Management Skills
- Energetic and Self-Motivated and be entrepreneurial
- Numerical reasoning ability and analytical Skills (including numeracy)
- Selling behaviors and persuasiveness
- Fluent Verbal and Written Communication and Comprehension in English
- PC Literacy
- Fluency in English
- Be self-reliant and resilient
- Manage relationships well and able to be adaptable to clients’ needs