IMasFinance Learnerships 2022/2023
Application for IMasFinance Learnerships in 2022, How to apply for the IMasFinance Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2022 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the IMasFinance Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
IMasFinance Learnerships Application 2022
Are you interested in applying for IMasFinance learnerships? All information about the IMasFinance leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
iMasFinance: Learnership Opportunity 2022 / 2023
iMasFinance is an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products.
We are looking for previously disadvantaged unemployed candidates to participate in our 12-month Technical Support Learnership Programme. This Learnership leads to a certificate in IT Technical Support NQF4 and consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience.
- Workstation set-up, and maintenance
- Trouble shooting and providing solutions to IT incidents
- Escalate incidents to third level support.
- Provide telephonic technical support
- Management feedback and reporting upon request
- Assist with hardware and software roll out of a new site
- Continuous on-the-job coaching, training, and mentoring
Grade 12 with Mathematics or Accounting
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
NB. Other relevant tertiary qualification is an advantage (Not required)
- Must be unemployed and currently not registered for any studies
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth
- Must have interest in a career in IT Networks and IT Security
- Applicants must be available to start with the Learnership in November 2022
How to Apply For IMasFinance Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply