IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships 2022/2023
Application for IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships in 2022, How to apply for the IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2022 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships Application 2022
Are you interested in applying for IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships? All information about the paramedic leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
The 12-month Leanership programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualifications in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience.
The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification. Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much-desired work experience.
During the learnership programme, the learners will be exposed to the following but not limited to:
- Secure promise to pay from members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Administer the repossession of vehicles and demands
- Liaise with valuators, tracers, sheriffs and lien holders
- Handle legal collections queries and follow up of legal processes
- Monitor progress on judgements
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- 12 months learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R4 500
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Currently not registered for any studies
- Currently not working
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth.
NB. Applicants must be available to start with the learnership in September 2022
How to Apply For IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnerships 2022/2023