Discovery Learnerships 2023/2024
Application for Discovery Learnerships in 2023, How to apply for the Discovery Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2023 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2023? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Discovery Learnership 2023 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application
Discovery Learnerships Application 2023
Are you interested in applying for Discovery learnerships? All information about the Discovery leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2023 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2023 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Discovery: Short Term Insurance Learnership Programme 2023/2024
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised NC: Short Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Short-Term Insurance industry.
- Learners will be given exposure to the Short-Term Insurance business – client and broker servicing, claims, retentions, procurement, business development and compliance.
Must Have Grade 12 with:
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60%)
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
NB. Only South African candidates by birth will be considered