Clicks Learnerships 2022/2023 – Apply For Clicks Learnerships Here
Clicks Learnerships 2022/2023
Application for Clicks Learnerships in 2022, How to apply for Clicks Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2022 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Clicks Learnerships 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Clicks Learnerships Application 2022
Are you interested in applying for Clicks Learnerships? All information about the Clicks Learnerships application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Clicks Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Programme 2022
Clicks have an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
Grade 12 / Matric with:
- Mathematics with a pass rate of 50% or higher OR Math Literacy with a pass rate of 60% or higher
- English as a first or second language with a pass rate of 50% or higher
- Life Science or Physical Science with a pass
Skills and Competencies:
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
How to Apply For Clicks Learnerships 2022/2023
Click Here to Apply for Clicks Learnerships