UBS Internship 2022/2023 | Application Procedures
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the UBS Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
UBS Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
UBS Internship 2022 Application Details
UBS: Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Do you want to help our clients buy and sell equities, foreign currencies, interest rates and credit? On our off cycle internship you’ll get exposure to Sales and gain first hand experience.
Job Title: Off cycle Intern Program – Global Markets
On this 6-12 month program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you have finished.
- Help our clients buy and sell on the phone and using our online systems
- choose whether to be on a client team, a sales trader
- (on a client team) be promoting products and trading opportunities to clients based on an in-depth understanding of their needs and investment styles
- You need to be in the last year of your degree, or recently graduated.
- It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.)
- In addition you need to have or be on track for a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree.
Skills and Competencies:
We’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
How to Apply For UBS Internship 2022