IMasFinance Co-Operative Internship 2022/2023 | Application Procedures
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the IMasFinance Co-Operative Internship Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
IMasFinance Co-Operative Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
IMasFinance Co-Operative Internship 2022 Application Details
IMasFinance Co-Operative Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
The 12-month Internship programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualifications in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience.
The Internship Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification. Candidates will capitalize on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity, and in so doing gain, much-desired work experience.
During the Internship program, the learners will be exposed to the following but not limited to:
- Secure promise to pay members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Administer the repossession of vehicles and demands
- Liaise with valuators, tracers, sheriffs, and lien holders
- Handle legal collections queries and follow up on legal processes
- Monitor progress on judgments
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- 12 months Internship contract, with a monthly allowance of R4 500
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Currently not registered for any studies
- Currently not working
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth.
NB. Applicants must be available to start with the Internship in September 2022
How to Apply For IMasFinance Co-Operative Internship 2022