City of Cape Town Internship 2022/2023-Apply Here
City of Cape Town Internship 2022/2023 | Application Procedures
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the City of Cape Town Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
City of Cape Town Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
City of Cape Town Internship 2022 Application Details
Applications will be used to fill graduate internship Programme opportunities in various directorates.
Individuals who have completed any one of the below qualifications are encouraged to apply:
– Masters/Hons/Degree/B. Tech
in the following spheres:
- Environmental Science/Management,
- Biology, Geography,
- Urban Planning,
- Economics or International Relations.
- In Animal Sciences
- Conservation Sciences
- Veterinary Technology.
- Oceanography Science.
- Regional and Town planning.
- Local Government
- Development Management.
- Theatre and Performance Management Programme (Code AFA14).
- Museum studies
- National Diploma/ Diploma in Human Resources
- Public Administration
- Project Management,
- Business Administration,
- Office Management and Technology.
- In any Built Environment qualifications (Civil, Architect, Structural and Land Surveyor).
- Environmental Law qualification
- Media studies,
- Communication or related fields.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates must reside within the City of Cape Town Basic GIP
Stipend: R49.08 Per Hour Basic
WIL Stipend: R31.23 Per Hour
How to Apply For City of Cape Town Internship 2022
Click Here to Apply Online for the City of Cape Town Internship