Unilever Internship 2022/2023 | Application Procedures
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the Unilever Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Unilever Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
Unilever Internship 2022 Application Details
Unilever: Human Resource Internship Programme 2023
The Intern will support the People Partner on the front line on the full employee life cycle. The Employee Experience Intern will ensure Employees and Line Managers understand the support Model that has been put in place for contact for any queries. This is a factory-based role with exposure to world-class training.
- Assist employees on all benefits queries such as shares, medical aid, calamity loan, Sanlam logins, employees going on Maternity and Paternity.
- Support employees on Unilever’s Part-time study scheme process by collating applications, loans, reimbursements, informing the Learning Coordinator and informing the EDA (Africa Hub) team.
- Support the both the Africa Hub- Benefits team and the site on the Reward cycles for Annual Pay Reviews
- Ensure the site HR Hubs are fully stocked with all HR documents and application forms, all computer hardware and phones are operational, removal of expired content.
- Assisting with general employees’ communications and queries including, benefits, Leave, payslips etc.
- Compile monthly newsletters
- Ensure all site announcements are communicated and on notice boards
- Assist on providing employment documents i.e. IRP5s, employment confirmation letters etc. where required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Over 60% academic average
- Must have 0 or less than 2 years working experience post studies
Skills and Competencies:
- A drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Passionate about the Unilever brand and purpose
- Customer-service mindset
- Passionate about people, hands-on approach, high people engagement with blue collar team
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Digitally Savvy
- Passion for learning
How to Apply For Unilever Internship 2022