Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) Internship 2022/2023 | Application Procedures
Do you want to participate in a South African Internship Programme in 2022? Applications for the Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) Internships Program are now being accepted. The following is a list of the actions you’ll need to complete the application.
Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) Internship 2022/2023, How to Apply Online, Internship Requirements, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf Download, Application Deadline, Wage Scale, Sample Interview Questions, and more.
Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) Internship 2022 Application Details
Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC): Internship Programme 2023
The Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) is offering internship with the duration of 24 months. The internship provides an opportunity to benefit from skills transfer and exposure to the work activities of the FFC through coaching and mentoring.
Position Title: Research Interns
Reference No: 012/2022
Salary Range: R 269 862.00 – R 314 888.00 pa (All-inclusive package)
The key outputs of the Research Interns are but not limited to:
- To provide research assistance in terms of collecting, analysing and interpreting data.
- Assist in preparing and submitting written reports advising on the implications of research findings — discussion documents and working papers.
- To carry out basic formatting and editing functions on the research documents.
- To compile datasets, conduct exploratory data work, literature review and related research assignments.
- Assist in budget and policy analysis on the Budget Review and Medium-Term Budget
- Policy Statement, as related to the Division of Revenue Bill, Appropriation Bill and Taxation
- Laws and Tax Administration Laws.
- Assist in the tasks and outputs as required by the Commission.
- Serve as a team member on the various research working groups and discussion forums that the Commission is involved in.
- Where required, prepare and submit research progress reports.
- Degree in:
- Public Finance,
- or related field.
- Not be a previous beneficiary of an internship programme.
- South African citizenship.
- Priority will be given to designated groups and applicants with a postgraduate qualification.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work with various quantitative/statistical software packages would be an advantage.
- Good writing and presentation skills, with excellent command of written and spoken English
How to Apply For Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) Internship 2022
Interested Applicants must submit:
- A covering letter using the advert Reference Number,
- A Curriculum Vitae plus names of two contactable references,
- certified copies of qualifications,
- University transcripts for all academic years
- A copy of identity document
Reference No: 012/2022
NB. Please indicate Position Title and Reference No on the subject line of the email
Send your Applications
Enquiries can be directed to: Human Resources at 010 745 2217.
- Qualifications and other checks will be conducted on short-listed/recommended candidates and, where applicable, additional checks will be conducted.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have any foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Should you not receive any correspondence / communication from the FFC one month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.