Discovery Learnerships 2022/2023
Application for Discovery Learnerships in 2022, How to apply for the Discovery Learnerships, as well as the prerequisites, eligibility, and application deadlines for the years 2022 and 2023 are all available on this Educative Page.
Are you looking for a South African Learnerships Programme 2022? Applicants who meet the requirements for the Discovery Learnership 2022 are welcome to apply. Below is a breakdown of the steps you’ll need to take to finish the application.
Discovery Learnerships Application 2022
Are you interested in applying for Discovery learnerships? All information about the Discovery leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date of 2022 can be seen on this Page.
If you want to gain new skills and advance your profession, learnerships are a fantastic option. Learnerships for 2022 are already available, and we always have the most up-to-date information for you.
You will receive training toward a full qualification when you enroll in a Learnership Program, but you will not be required to pay study fees. In fact, you will be compensated in the form of a stipend when you apply for a Learnership. This means that you will be paid monthly while serving on the leadership team; the amount you will be paid is determined by the Learnership’s academic level.
Discovery: Long Term Insurance Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification; which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to:
Long Term Insurance – Discovery Health: Call Centre: Medical Aid client servicing, claims, new business and health benefits administration
Education and Experience
Grade 12 is essential:
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Advantageous: May have an incomplete tertiary qualification (Not required)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
Skills and Competencies:
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
How to Apply For Discovery Learnerships 2022/2023
How to Apply
Location: Cape Town (Discovery Health (WCP Service Team)
Location: Durban: Discovery Health (KZN Service Team)